Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Rachel & Josh in Chilliwack





WOW! That's what went through my mind when I met this couple for the first time, about 10 minutes before Rachel walked down the aisle! A beautiful day, a picturesque wedding location (Minter Gardens in Chilliwack) and a gorgeous couple full of laughter.
Their baby is due any day now, and it doesn't matter who the little one gets the looks from!
Anyway, I had so much fun walking through the gardens with these guys, and they were naturals in front of my camera.
Congrats!
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, April 26, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links