Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Shooting in Red Rock Canyon



On the last day of our trip, and right before I had to get to the airport, we rented a car and drove out to Red Rock Canyon. It was great just to shoot for personal pleasure, and we had a blast.
It was fun to be in FRONT of the camera for a change. This portrait of me was taken by Heather. And that's us, Emma of Barebone Photo, myself, and Heather of Heather Fritz Photography.
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, April 05, 2007  
1 Comments:
  • At May 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jenn
    I love your photo in this. Until today I didn't realized that you have green eyes. long sexy eyes stand out nicely :-)

    Anu

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links