Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Cheryl & Dan

Wow... where do I begin with Cheryl and Dan? I only met Cheryl for the first time a couple of weeks before the wedding, because this girl planned a whole wedding in about 5 weeks!! And did they ever pull it off... what a fantastic day it was! Just goes to show you that sometimes when things are meant to be, the details just fall into place!
Anyway, they had such a fun wedding, and their wedding party was a lot of fun too... even the best man in his kilt behaved himself... even though Cheryl warned me that he may not!





posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Tuesday, September 25, 2007  
1 Comments:
  • At October 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad things worked out for all of you! I LOVE the dress in the blue room. See Cheryl, I told you Jenn was the girl to call! :o)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links