Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, March 09, 2008
I am a person who hates going to the dentist, I avoid it until I know I shouldn't avoid it any more, then when I go, I find out that I need a bunch of work done, and I wish I had just stayed away. This was the case back in December... so I reluctantly booked a bunch of appointments for January to get all the little problems taken care of. Dr. Hallen (he says I can call him Pommy now) actually had me laughing through my mouth full of rubber and my frozen face, I can honestly say that going to the dentist isn't so bad! Here's where you can find a fabulous dentist:
http://brightsmiledental.ca/
Oh yeah, and the reason I am writing all of this...
Pommy asked me to do some photos for his advertising, so here's a sample. Doesn't he have nice teeth?



posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, March 09, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At April 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He does have beautiful teeth! Nice shots.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links