Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I have the best job in the world...
On Sunday, I was at the Four Seasons downtown, shooting Dale and Sophia's wedding. I'll be posting a few more photos soon, as I've just started the editing process. Today, this e-mail popped up from Dale, and it made me smile... so I've decided to share it!
I have the most wonderful clients!

Hi Jennifer,

Sophia and I wanted to thank you for your fantastic work on Sunday and being part of our wedding day with us. I feel your personality blended in so well with our family and friends. We received many compliments on how well everything went, along with your love for your work. Everyone had a great time, we hope you did too. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you in the coming weeks.

Dale.

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, March 26, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links