Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Jenn & Mic... (are awesome)
I'm going to have a really sore tummy after I photograph Jenn and Mic's wedding... these two make me laugh so much! Jenn's an ER nurse and Mic's a paramedic... and they're getting married on Sept 11th, 9-1-1! How cool is that? I know... pretty cool.
Anyway, Jenn loves Vancouver's cherry blossoms so we went up to UBC to do these photos amongst the trees in full bloom.
These two got engaged in Italy, so I'm holding the proof album hostage until they tell me all the great little things I should know about traveling in Italy. Kidding! Well, I think that Mic is preparing a photo show for me to see at our next meeting... (hint hint!)

I leave in 2 weeks... wow! Check out the place I'm photographing the wedding...http://jenniferkirkphotography.blogspot.com/2008/03/2-more-months.html
and here: http://jenniferkirkphotography.blogspot.com/2007/08/mark-and-stephs-tuscan-wedding.html

Anyway! I think Jenn's been checking my blog daily since I mentioned that I would be posting some photos! As promised, here they are! I hope you love them as much as I do!




posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, April 17, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links