Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Wedding season in full swing...

Dale and Sophia from Washington State were married in Vancouver on March 23rd. They had an intimate ceremony followed by a delicious brunch at the Four Seasons Hotel. It was a perfect way to begin my 2008 wedding season, Dale & Sophia along with their family and friends welcomed me as if I was a part of the family. Sophia's mother had traveled from Korea to attend the wedding, and 'Mama' kept my hands full of tea and things to nibble on all day! Best wishes to you both as you begin this new phase of your life together, and thanks for having me share your day with you!




posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, April 20, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links