Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
The first of many Italy photos...
Oh my... where do I begin?
Italy was amazing. The wedding was unforgettable. That's the word I have chosen to describe it. There are many more, but I'll get to that when I get around to posting the wedding photos!
I have so many images to share, so I'm going to post them here in parts!
These 4 are all from the villas that we stayed in. The last one is suitable to use as a desktop.

I miss Italian pizza!





This image can be used as a desktop. Click on the photo, and save as a desktop. There you go! I'm going to try and do this on a regular basis.
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Tuesday, May 27, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At July 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like your Italy photos !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links