Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Here you go Lara!
Lara and Robin seemed a little quiet while we were shooting. I have been warned not to expect the same on the wedding day when I encounter the wedding party!
I imagine that my 'stand-up, sit-down' hike all over Deer Lake Park may have brought on the quiet... we were all trying to catch our breath! This engagement session was supposed to happen back in May and it was always raining, so we postponed until September thinking that jeans and jackets would be nice anyway. As it turns out, this day was one of the hottest we've had all year and the sun was beating down on us like the middle of August!
Lara and Robin were troopers though, and we can expect some nice, cool weather for the November wedding :)

LOVE this one... I don't know what they were laughing at... me perhaps!


posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, September 25, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links