Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I'm being published!!!
Make sure to check out Vancouver's Real Weddings magazine, on store shelves October 15th! The editors have chosen my image of Mark and Stephanie in Tuscany as the 'Final Moment', the last page of the magazine. I'm very, very excited to be featured in the newest, and biggest issue yet. Thanks again to Mark and Steph for giving me such a fabulous backdrop to capture this image, and for supporting me in the submission!

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, September 18, 2008  
4 Comments:
  • At September 24, 2008, Blogger Melissa said…

    wow jen...that is fabulous! looks like you have found your niche. and doing a fine job at it!

     
  • At October 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummmmm, can I just say I TOLD YOU SO?!! :) Way to go!!

     
  • At October 26, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats Jenn

    You shouldbe very proud, this picture is amazing! You really are very very talented, too bad you are so far away, I would love for you to take pictures of our daughter Wynter:)
    Christen

     
  • At October 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I knew that my monkey would grab the top branch on the tree.GREAT JOB.. Dad

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links