Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
The year is drawing to a close...

My wedding season is officially over for the year of 2008. I'll be posting that one soon enough, it was an amazing event and a wonderful way to end the year.

In the meantime I've been busy shooting gorgeous little people (newborn babies and a sweet smiley guy on his first birthday) so watch out for those photos here too!

I've got a small collection of funny photos snapped of me snapping away this year... do you have any? I'd love to see them (I may regret that when I do... sometimes I do funny stuff to get the photo I want...) but if you have any, please send them along to info@jenniferkirkphotography.com

Warmest wishes for a wonderful Christmas...
Jennifer
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Tuesday, December 09, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At December 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to have been able to have you shoot our big day. We had a blast and you took some amazing photos.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links