Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Ashley & Geoff in Fort Langley

Couples who are clearly nuts about one another make my job unbelievably easy... I just follow them around while they hang out with each other and behave like their lovey-dovey selves. That was how this evening went, and if Ashley & Geoff aren't always like this, they did a fantastic job pretending! The wedding is in July at SFU's Diamond Alumni Centre, I'm pretty sure my face is gonna hurt from too much laughing...





posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, May 28, 2009  
1 Comments:
  • At June 03, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fort Langley is always a good spot for photos. And these are beautiful.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links