Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Seattle, my last weekend before the season begins
I haven't been posting much, but get ready 'cuz my shooting season is about to explode. I'm booked with engagement shoots for the month of May in between the early season weddings. So there will be lots and lots of photos coming soon!
In the meantime, what have I been up to? Enjoying my last few weekends without 2 big cameras hanging around my neck! I'm always tempted to haul my gear along when I go anywhere but sometimes it's nice to travel light. So here's a few pics from a weekend trip to Seattle, taken with my point & shoot, and a Blackberry camera.

The view from our hotel window. Usually, we get a view of the back of a building, or a dumpster. So this was a rather pleasant surprise!


Seattle. And Starbucks. Need I say more?


We did the underground tour, it was cool. This is one of the original skylights.



Taken with a cell phone camera, not bad eh?

I have a season full of amazing couples and fun weddings beginning SOON... I can't wait to get rolling! Stay tuned!
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Tuesday, May 05, 2009  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links