Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, August 14, 2009
Weekend To End Breast Cancer


This weekend, instead of walking around with a wedding party in heels, I'll be walking 60km's for the fight against breast cancer.
This is my third time walking for this event and including this year, I've raised $6400 so far. This year, my 37 donors helped me contribute $2063 to breast cancer research and programs. To those people, I say my most heartfelt Thank-You. It is because of you that I will join several hundred other people this weekend in our victory walk.

This event is close to my heart, and I walk for three women - my Aunt, a dear friend (who are both survivors), and in memory of a friend's mom, who lost her battle shortly after I walked for the first time in Toronto.

Last year, I finished without a single blister. (thanks, Lululemon socks!) With determination and a little luck, I hope to do it again this year.
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, August 14, 2009  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links