Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Audrey & Tyson
I'm not sure where to begin telling you about the awesomeness that was Audrey & Tyson's wedding. I'll start with their story, they've been best friends for almost 10 years. Some time less than a year before the wedding they finally said "I love you" and the rest, as they say, is history. Their Baha'i ceremony was full of blessings from family and friends, and Audrey's walk down the aisle with her father was one of the most joyful events I've ever had the pleasure of photographing... the emotion was contagious! The photo session was a BLAST (insert jazz hands here, haha) and the party continued upon the return to the reception with an amazing grand entrance, and the DANCING! I don't think I stopped smiling all day. Time for some photos, don't you think?













The first dance was a choreographed and SO-MUCH-FUN dance to I Got You Babe

Audrey & Tyson played the shoe game, but it was actually just a sneaky way to get Audrey blindfolded, while a guitar and amplifier was set up for Tyson. As the game ended and Audrey removed her blindfold, Tyson played and sang Kings of Leon's 'Use Somebody'

The dancing! I've NEVER seen a crowd like this one, it was fantastic.


Audrey & Tyson, all I can say is WOW. I had a really hard time choosing which images to blog, but I think this little selection gives a glimpse into how much fun was had by all... thanks for such a great day!
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Saturday, October 24, 2009  
2 Comments:
  • At October 26, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can just feel the joy and excitement in these photos.
    Great work Jenn.

     
  • At October 27, 2009, Anonymous Brianna Phelan said…

    The last shot with everyone dancing is awesome - what an amazing moment and great memory for them to have :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links