Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Jenn & Brian in Pitt Meadows
I'll admit, the weather is a pretty big factor in how I remember the weddings I shoot. Jenn & Brian's day is no exception. It began cold, windy and rainy and quickly turned to sunshine, blue skies and fluffy white clouds (wheeeee!). The ceremony went ahead outdoors as planned, and the girls got sunburned during our shoot... what a difference a couple of hours can make!


Can you believe this entire cake display was made by Jenn, Brian and their wedding party? The stand, the cake (marshmallow fondant hand made by Jenn herself!) and the cupcakes, a labour of love from Vancouver to Toronto.

Jenn's own mother gave me a run for my money... :)


I've had a strangely large number of gorgeous red-haired beauties as brides, Jenn joins the list!










Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Wednesday, June 02, 2010  
2 Comments:
  • At June 02, 2010, Blogger LahTeaDah said…

    Wonderful Photo's!!!! Wish we had some weather like that right about now. My Goodness! Gorgeous Bride, Gorgeous Weather - what have you done right to get all the luck?!?


    XOXO
    Yours Truly

     
  • At June 05, 2010, Blogger Sarah Jayne said…

    Wow, absolutely beautiful photos! It was a gorgeous day xx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links