Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Kobi & Grant, "No dress rehearsal, this is our life"
I have to start off by saying that Kobi had the cutest bunch of bridesmaids I've ever seen! Perfectly complimenting Kobi's vintage chic look, they were gorgeous in their retro-ish, flared keyhole dresses complete with headbands... so, co cute!
Tragically Hip songs played in my head all day (see the place card board below!), lots of laughs, a few tears, and it was so great to see Grant's sister Janice and brother-in-law Ray whose wedding I photographed last year!
Enjoy your sneak peek, Kobi!! :)








Probably one of my favourite wedding party shots this year... what's going on here??





Notice the cool cufflinks... and Grant, such a handsome groom!


As you may have noticed from the first ring shot, Kobi & Grant are huge Tragically Hip fans, and they named all the tables after their favourite songs. I really loved the seating card display... "Looking For A Place to Happen?" So cool.
And some yummy cupcakes from Estelle at Mozart Bakery.


Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, July 22, 2010  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links