Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, April 22, 2011
Fraser Valley foodie photography
I've been doing some work for local foodie haven Well Seasoned and through my work there, I've met a handful of local chefs. The Fraser Valley has a burgeoning foodie scene, and let me tell ya'... it's pretty awesome (and yummy!) to be a part of it!
A group headshot session was formed, and I worked back-to-back with Tina Bacon of The Pink Spatula, Tasha Nagy of Kick Ass Cakes and Brian Misko of House of Q. Go check them out! Oh, and my work will be showcased in the new version of The Pink Spatula's website - stay tuned for that!

There will be similar group head shot sessions available again for chefs, food industry people etc... contact me for info and to book a slot!










Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, April 22, 2011  
1 Comments:
  • At April 22, 2011, Anonymous JM said…

    Awesome pics - energetic and upbeat. Oh, and the kitchen is awesome ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links