Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Monday, August 15, 2011
Allison and Amin | Part I | The ceremonies
Our day began at the Lumbini Buddhist Temple in Surrey. It's tucked away on a quiet street and the monks made us feel right at home from the moment we arrived.

This is Amin's grandmother, a monk at the Lumbini temple.















We arrive at St. Andrew's Wesley in Vancouver to prepare for the 2nd ceremony, Allison is changing into her dress while Amin is calm & cool outside the church











2 of my favourite shots from my amazing second shooter that day, Vivian... I just love the different perspective!


Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Monday, August 15, 2011  
1 Comments:
  • At September 24, 2011, Anonymous Ashley said…

    SO COOL! I wish I lived closer to be in on this one with you!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links