Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Minoru Park + Point Grey Golf & Country Club wedding photography with Cailin & Kienan
July 14th... my own (11th!) wedding anniversary and I got to spend it with Cailin & Kienan on a beautiful sunny day. We began in Tsawwassen (which I cannot remember how to spell for the life of me!) at Cailin's parent's home, the one she grew up in. It was right on the beach, we enjoyed the sea breeze while the girls prepared for the day. After a quick stop in at the hospital to see Cailin's grandma, we were off to Minoru Chapel for the ceremony with one of my favourite Vancouver officiants, Mitchell Clarke. The rest of the photos were done at the Richmond Olympic Oval, and then we were off to Point Grey Golf & Country Club!
Huge thanks to Sarah Funk for being my amazing 2nd photographer for the day in addition to being a fantastic navigator, kid-entertainer... she's all around awesome :)
Gorgeous jewellery by Sweet Piece and some sexy Badgley Mischka's!
Cake by When Pigs Fly Pastries

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Sunday, August 12, 2012  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links