Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Monday, April 21, 2014
Newborn photography
Not only do I now share a wedding anniversary with Cailin and Kienan, but now we share a birthday too! Kenzie decided to make an early entrance on my birthday in March and I met her ten days later. She slept like I wish all of my newborns would sleep, effortless! I hope she's doing the same at night for C&K ;)  photo surrey-langley-newborn-photographer1_zps4ce432ec.jpg  photo surrey-langley-newborn-photographer2_zps9d069ed5.jpg  photo surrey-langley-newborn-photographer5_zpsc308cd72.jpg  photo surrey-langley-newborn-photographer4_zps8eb06d23.jpg  photo surrey-langley-newborn-photographer3_zpsa50b30e5.jpg  photo surrey-langley-newborn-photographer6_zps33e7ae6c.jpg  photo surrey-langley-newborn-photographer7_zps507237ff.jpg http://www.jenniferkirkphotography.com

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Monday, April 21, 2014  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links