Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Steveston family photos
Maureen and Kirk, one of my longest-standing clients and one of my earliest BC wedding couples... I am so lucky to see them again and again over the years as their family grows. Engagement, wedding, belly, family, family again with a new addition and next week, the third belly! I loved meeting their son Duke, a perfect mini-me of Kirk, and seeing Miss Bryn all grown up, as I last saw her at six months!  photo steveston-family-photos9_zpse1c2fbc6.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos10_zps43c74b11.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos8_zps6ae24b35.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos4_zps7314b5eb.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos6_zps3cb42db4.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos7_zps1ac64a5a.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos1_zpse03c6074.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos3_zpscb31f908.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos5_zps5ce8d1a8.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos11_zps0e8a8a7c.jpg  photo steveston-family-photos2_zpsb0195d89.jpg http://www.jenniferkirkphotography.com

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, August 21, 2014  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links